Monday, September 28, 2009

So, funny story...

Saturday night I went to a friend's house for dinner. She has a 19 month old little girl and a female dog. I get to her house and the little girl, we'll call her J, came running up to me for me to pick her up. About the same time the dog was running around the house going crazy and jumping on me. They both settled down a bit, but all night J wanted me to hold her and not allow me to put her down, if I did she screamed. As I was playing with J, the dog was practically sitting on my lap and begging for me to pet her and scratch her belly, it was really odd because she is not a social dog at all. My friend said the last time the dog was that clingy she was in labor with J. Between J and the dog being so clingy with me the joke was made that maybe I was pregnant, which we both knew was impossible or Oing. I said, you know, I may be Oing! We got a laugh about that and went on with our night.
So I thought about that comment today and decided to study my chart, and you know what, I had a temp drop Sunday morning, I was Oing! I thought that was interesting and funny.


In other news, I have less than 5 days! Whoo hoo! I still have a lot to do but I am so excited! Next on my list is cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, recliner, laundry, and car.

No comments:

Post a Comment