Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Out of Control

Do you ever have those days where you just feel so out of control, no matter how hard you try you just feel like you can't get a grip on the world around you? That is how I feel today, ok for the past few days. I have this list of things to do for school and for life in genral and I just feel like I can't wrap my mind around it to get it done.

DH is coming home in a few weeks and I have so much I want to get done before he gets home, but I have so much school work to do as well as feeling like I have other things to do, such as grocery shopping, cleaning, going to the bank, meeting academic advisors, etc. I guess I just need to take a deep breath and make my list and cross off items as they come. This method seems to work for me when I actually do it.

I am also getting anxious as to what is going to happen on the TTC fron when DH gets home. As noted in my post below my LP is very short and I am getting this fear that we will need medical intervention to get pregnant. I guess we can have fun trying for a while. I feel like we are so close to that moment, but still so far away!

I think I drank too much coffee today and I am all jittery and it is making my thoughts unclear and jumbled. I need sleep, so I'm off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment