Monday, September 21, 2009

Self Image Issues

Today I was able to Nom Nom Nom on a little baby, it was so great. Ok, so he is about 19 months old, but he is at that great age where you can tickle him and he laughs and give him big kisses right on the chubby cheek and he giggles. It just made me want a baby so much more. They are great kids. I just felt so motherly to him and his 3 year old sister today.

In other news, I filled in my information on FF today and it says I O'd on CD 9, can you believe that. I know it will change, but I realized how big of a difference temping on hour earlier can make.

DH comes home in about a week and a few days and I am feel very anxious over it. I am having some serious body image issues these days. I haven't been working out as much as I would like because I am lazy for the most part. I was soaking in the tub the other night and all I could see when I was lounging in the tub was boobs and stomach. I swear it looked like I was pregnant. I got really depressed and down on myself. Not to mention the pimples on my face that makes me look 15 years old.
So as I was washing my face tonight feeling ok about the way my black tank made me look I decided I can never be 5'7 and 110 pounds, but I can be the best me I can be. I will never look like some of my friends, but I strive to be the best version of who I am. I will not be my 105 pound self again, but I can work out to be as fit as I can possibly can. I guess the secret is being comfortable in your own skin, if you aren't then change it, don't whine about it. Being healthy is the only thing that is 100% up to you. If you don't do the work, then you won't see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment