Saturday, September 12, 2009

6 Day LP

So this last cycle I had a 6 day LP! I'm no expert, but I know that is really short. If DH and I were having sex in hopes for a baby, then there is no way (or at least very little chance) for implantation to even occure in that short amount of time. So, after doing some research I am starting on B6 this cycle. I need to get my LP longer. I just hope the B6 works so I don't have to start progesterone. My main reason really is I hope that I get KU shortly after DH gets home.

I guess I will give the B6 about 3 cycles then go from there if I am not KU by then. After 3 cycles of that if it is still 8 days or less then I will see a Dr. about that. That will be Feburary because I figure (estimating of course) that I will be Oing at the end of Oct.

So keep your fingers crossed for a long LP this cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment