I enjoy my charting and knowing what is going on with my body, so I will know what's up when it comes to Oing and LP.
DH said he does want to know before we have sex if I think I might be Oing. I didn't really want him to say he wanted to know, but I am not going to lie to him, that is just cruel!
In other news, I am experiencing the longest cycle I've ever had! I am on CD 29. I am finally 4 DPO. I have been taking my B6 every night, so hopefully I can get a 10 day LP, but I am afraid of ODing on B6. I might skip it tonight. If my LP is lengthened by it I might try every other night with it next cycle and see what that does.
I know I don't ever have anything interesting to talk about mainly because my life is so boring, but now you have an update of what is going on in the life of Emily!

No comments:
Post a Comment