I commend you ladies who have gone through cycle after cycle of TTC. I had no idea how impatient I would be and how I would analyze every thing that is going on with my body. I am only on CD 13 and I am impatiently waiting for O and I haven't O sooner than CD 18. I told DH I wouldn't try to have perfectly timed sex, but now I don't know if I can help it. I want to be a mom so badly, I think I may just plan when we do it.
I bought some OPKs last week and I am not sure about them. I am not seeing a second line meaning there is no surge. I hope that I am testing too early, I would hate to see that I am not Oing after being off the pill for 5 months.
So now, it is just a wait and see kind of thing... like always.
No comments:
Post a Comment