Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In Life We Wait

I have so much going on in my life right now with school and cleaning the house and yard work, but all I can think about is how much I miss DH. He is coming home in less than 2 week (I never know the exact day until it gets here) and I am going crazy waiting for the day comes when he is home. It is so hard trying to keep up with life in the midst of waiting. It seems all we do in life is wait. We wait in lines at the grocery store, we wait for the time to come for our favorite tv shows, we wait for our food to be done so we can eat, we wait to O, we wait for AF, we wait to POAS, we wait and wait and wait. When in life to we actually do something? I think those moments are few and far between, but when we actually do get to do, it's great.

So here I wait for 2 more weeks for DH to come home so we can wait to have a baby.

:I wait:

1 comment:

  1. But at least the wait for your DH to come home is almost over!!!!!! yay!
    I'll be thinking about you hun!

    ReplyDelete