At the shower were some old high school friends, mostly family members, MIL and her sister, and grandmother. It was really great seeing everyone again. We got some really great things including my awesome diaper bag!! It is a Skip Hop Studio! Yay! MIL also got us our swing which is a big item that we needed. I have another baby shower on June 19, I'm so excited! I will leave you to look at some pictures that my sister took at the shower. Enjoy!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Baby Shower!
My wonderful sister, 2 cousins, and mom hosted a baby shower for me at my parent's house which is about 8 hours away. It was a shame that DH couldn't go with me, but my sister was able to come to my house to get me and my brother drove me back home.
Some Yummy food with the fabulous Diaper Cake that was made for the shower
Me doing something weird with a picture of the swing MIL got for our Baby Boy! Oh yeah and you can see my diaper bag on the table!
Me sitting on my momma's lap! We were being goofy.
Part of the gift my hostesses got for the baby.
Yummy food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like a fun shower! I also have to say that that fruit in the last picture looks soooooo good to me right now!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you got some great stuff! Adorable diaper cake, too. I'm glad you had fun.. not much longer mama!
ReplyDelete