Since I am "High Risk" my MW wants me to come in twice a week for Non-Stress Tests (NST). I go in for the first one on the 22nd then again that Friday. From that point on I will schedule them for the next week as I go in.
My MW and I were talking about pitocin and C-Section and how I said I don't want either, then he brings up that I may have to be induced because of my high blood pressure. He says I may be able to make it to 39 weeks, but if my blood pressure stays inconsistent then I may have to be induced earlier than that. We will just go week by week and see how things progress from there.
Other than all of that, I feel great, sleepy, but really great. I am kind of surprised that I am having to go through all of this testing, but I am so glad that my MW is being proactive and taking precautions to keep me and our Little Guy safe and healthy.
P.S. DH is coming home really soon!! Stay tuned for more information on that!

No comments:
Post a Comment