How far along?
Source: fitpregnancy.com
30 Weeks!:
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 20 pounds. Oh Vay!
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of an Squash or pot roast depending on the source. 16-18 inches long, I think he is about 3 1/2 pounds now.
Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity! I can wear some non maternity sweat pants. My t-shirts are too tight now, so I now wear some of DH's t-shirts.
Stretch marks? None! I bought some Bath and Body Works Body Butter today so I hope that helps ward off the stretch marks until the end!
Sleep: I have gotten to the point where my hips hurt if I lay on them for too long and I have indigestion so I have to sleep propped up now. I find that I am sleeping better now except when I wake up to go to the bathroom. Now that I'm sharing a bed again sleep is different, but still good.
Best moment this week: DH is home!! He is getting to know our little guy slowly, but it is fun watching DH's face when he can feel LO move.
Movement: Yes!! I can feel him all of the time and he is getting so strong.
Food cravings: Juice, water, milk, cereal, and pizza! I am also having a huge sandwich craving which I've indulged a few times. A new item is Mexican food and bread sticks.
Gender: Handsome Baby Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope, but I feel pressure on my cervix when I'm on my feet too long. Braxton Hicks have also started a bit, not much, but some.
Belly Button in or out?: It's official, I have an outie now. You can even see it through my shirt.
Milestones: Single digits! 9 more weeks!! Wow! 6 weeks until full term. This is getting crazy.
New Pregnancy Symptom: RLP is getting intense these days. My lower back is starting to ache.
What I am looking forward to: Baby Shower on Saturday!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots and lots of water, especially now that the weather is HOT!
Here is my 31 week picture, sorry its blurry DH took the picture and refuses to use Autofocus.

Hey hun! Is the little boy still cooking in there???
ReplyDelete