Thursday, June 3, 2010

29 Weeks!


Your Baby: Month 7

Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.
Source: thebump.com

How far along? : 29 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I am up 18 pounds.

How big is baby?: Baby is the size of an Squash or pot roast depending on the source. 12-15 inches long, About a week and a half ago I had an ultra sound and my MW said he was 2 pounds 10 ounces, so I figure he is just under 3 pounds now.

Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity! I can wear some sweat pants. My t-shirts still can go on my body but they are not flattering so I don't wear them too much anymore.

Stretch marks? None! Yay!

Sleep: I have gotten to the point where my hips hurt if I lay on them for too long and I have indigestion so I have to sleep propped up now.

Best moment this week: My baby shower!! I had a great time and got some really great things!

Movement: Yes!! He is getting so strong!

Food cravings: Juice, water, milk, cereal, and pizza! I am also having a huge sandwich craving which I've indulged a few times. Still all of this!

Gender: Handsome Baby Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope, but I feel pressure on my cervix when I'm on my feet too long.

Belly Button in or out?: It's official, I have an outie now. You can even see it through my shirt.

Milestones: 8 weeks until I'm full term! Holy Cow!

New Pregnancy Symptom: My feet are starting to swell. After 8 hours in a car my feet became huge!

What I am looking forward to: DH coming home soon! And another baby shower in 2 weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: Love your baby today and be thankful for your DH being around to support you through this time in your life.

Here is the 29 week Belly Picture


No comments:

Post a Comment