Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Here, It's Here!!

Baby Boy's Furniture That is!!! Yay!
The furniture is Million Dollar Baby and the bedding and rug is from Pottery Barn Kids. I ordered all of this furniture on March 26 and it finally came in today! Since DH is gone we decided to have it delivered and assembled. It took them 2 1/2 hours to put it all together. As soon as they left I pulled out all of the bedding and went right to work! I can hardly wait until I have my showers so I can fill the room with clothes, diapers, and other fun little boy things!
Here is a picture of the whole room.
Bookcase with a small fraction of the children's books we have. I am an elementary school teacher by degree, so I have more children's books than I can count. They will all be shelved later when DH comes home.
Combo dresser with hutch, crib, rug, and bedding.
Crib with PBK bedding again.

2 comments: