Wednesday, May 5, 2010

25 Weeks!


Your Baby: Month 6

Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

How far along? : 25 Weeks! Only 15 to go, that freaked me out a bit yesterday.

Total weight gain/loss: I am up 13 pounds. Oy!

How big is baby?: Baby is the size of an Eggplant. 13.5- 14.8 inches long, 1.5- 2.2 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity! I can wear some sweat pants and my t-shirts that are non maternity. I broke down and bought some maternity tanks, but I think they may be too small in a few weeks.

Stretch marks? My fist official stretch marks are around my belly button, nice, right? They are really light, so I hope they don't darken. Those are my only ones. *fingers crossed*

Sleep: I am starting to get up more frequently during the night to go to the bathroom. I still toss and turn and now I am starting to wake up really hot and sweaty.

Best moment this week: Knowing that every day LO stays in my belly the stronger he gets.

Movement: Yes!! I put my hand on my belly telling him to kick my hand and he did it! It is so much fun being able to play with him like that.

Food cravings: Juice, water, milk, cereal, and pizza! I also bough 3 bags of chips at the grocery store this week, so I'm thinking chips are now a craving. But I have orders to stay away from salty foods and fast food.

Gender: Handsome Baby Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope, but I feel pressure on my cervix when I'm on my feet too long.

Belly Button in or out?: It's official, I have an outie now. You can even see it through my shirt.

Milestones: 15 weeks to go until due date! That seems like a milestone for me.

New Pregnancy Symptom: Back ache, ugh the back ache. I think he is going through another growth spurt.

What I am looking forward to: My MW is giving me another ultra sound at my next appointment. And my first Baby Shower in 3 weeks!!

Weekly Wisdom: Love your baby today and be thankful for your DH being around to support you through this time in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment