Your Baby: Week 16
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
Source: thebump.com
How far along? : 16 Weeks 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: I was down 7 pounds since pre-pregnancy, but I gained 3 pounds so that means I am still down 4 pounds.
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of an Avocado! It is about 4.5-5 inches long.
Maternity clothes? I am mostly all maternity now. I have some t-shirt that I can still wear and some lounge around pants. If I go out anywhere I have to wear maternity.
Stretch marks? None yet, I am using stretch mark cream, lotion, and baby oil to keep my skin hydrated (when I think about using it). Let's hope that works!
Sleep: For two nights in a row I didn't have to get up, it was so nice! However, last night I had to get up. I still wake up around 4:30 then go back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Going to my doctor's appointment and hearing my baby again and making my appointment for my Big U/S!!!
Movement: Yes!! I can feel flutters! It was amazing! I can't wait to feel them everyday!
Food cravings: I still want a giant club sandwich, but I am afraid of the bacteria. Ugh! However, I have noticed that I really want cereal at night and sausage biscuits in the mornings for breakfast with juice on the side. Yeah, this is still the same.
Gender: No idea. I should know on March 23!!
Labor Signs: None, please stay away for about 24 more weeks.
Belly Button in or out?: Not an outie yet, but it is still huge!
New Pregnancy Symptom: Back pain! Yikes! I come home and have to lay down and most of the time it still doesn't help.
What I am looking forward to: My big Ultra Sound on March 23!
Weekly Wisdom: Love your husband an cherish every moment with him. This still applies this week
Milestones: My 15 week appointment! Another appointment down several more to go!
Here is my 16 week picture. Look at that baby bump!

No comments:
Post a Comment