Your Baby: Week 18
Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.
Source: thebump.com
Total weight gain/loss: I was down 7 pounds since pre-pregnancy, but I gained back about 5 1/2 pounds, so that means that I am down 2 1/2 pounds from pre-pregnancy
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a Sweet Potato! It is about 6 inches long.
Maternity clothes? I am mostly all maternity now. I have some t-shirt that I can still wear and some lounge around pants. If I go out anywhere I have to wear maternity. A wonderful friend of mine is giving me tons of maternity shirts, I can't wait to get them!
Stretch marks? None yet, I am using stretch mark cream, lotion, and baby oil to keep my skin hydrated (when I think about using it). Let's hope that works!
Sleep: I usually get up once in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I can go some nights without going, though. I toss and turn alot and wake up stiff and sore. I am wishing for a great night sleep soon.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick more. Last week I got my Travel System in!! That was so exciting!
Movement: Yes!! I can feel flutters! It is amazing! I can almost feel them everyday now.
Food cravings: Chocolate Milk!!! All I want is chocolate milk. It is good that I teach and can get it at school. I did give into my sandwich craving at Panera Bread on Sunday. It was so good!
Gender: No idea. I should know on March 23!! 5 Days to go!! Don't forget to vote!
Labor Signs: None, please stay away for about 5 more months.
Belly Button in or out?: My belly button is getting more shallow! Yike! I think it may be an outtie in a few weeks.
New Pregnancy Symptom: Back pain! Yikes! I come home and have to lay down and most of the time it still doesn't help. More gas, too. My feet start to hurt by noon where I have to prop them during my break.
What I am looking forward to: My big Ultra Sound on March 23!
Weekly Wisdom: Love your husband an cherish every moment with him. This still applies this week
Milestones: Getting my Travel System!
Here is a comparison picture from 15 weeks and 18 weeks. What a difference 3 weeks can make!!

Wow you really popped!!! Let me know when you find out! Did you and DH decide how to figure out the sex?
ReplyDeleteYes! We are going to have them write it down on a card and then I will put it in a envelope and then open it when we talk on Skype latter that night. We are both so excited!
ReplyDelete