On Friday evening I had made plans to clean my house on Saturday. I planned to do the typical vacuuming, dusting, and folding clothes, but what came out of me on Saturday was dusting, fixing the vacuum cleaner, vacuuming the floors and furniture, deep cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, doing 2 loads of laundry, folding about 4 loads, cleaning out my dresser drawers and closet, organizing shoes, and at 8:30 pm baking muffins.
Now here is my question, was this just the normal energy boost that comes in the second trimester or early nesting? Before I got pregnant that was a normal house cleaning day that came about once every 2 weeks. When I stayed at home I would do about two of those things a day, but after I got pregnant I could do half of a task and get so tired I would have to rest for an hour. Because of that, my house got really clean about once a month, if that. Now that I'm in second trimester I can clean, but I just don't have the time since I am working full time with Student Teaching. But baking muffins at 8:30 pm is a new thing to me! I guess I just really wanted muffins. They were quite delicious regardless of what time they were made.
So whether or not I was nesting or just have my energy back, my house got cleaned and I am enjoying having my clothes back in my dresser and closet instead of having to walk to the laundry room every time I need clean underwear. Whatever made me get up and clean, my body is paying for it today from so much physical activity.
Don't forget to vote!! Are we having a handsome little boy or a sweet little girl? Only 2 more days to vote!!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment