Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Feel Conflicted

That is right, I feel conflicted. My MIL called me tonight to check up on me to see how I am doing. I said other than DH leaving for his deployment things are wonderful. I am enjoying student teaching (although I can't wait til it is over) and this pregnancy is absolutely wonderful. I just wish that DH could be here with me as I experience all of these things with the baby. This is just supposed to be one of the most enjoyable times in my life and DH has to miss it; it just makes me so sad that he is gone. I cried like a baby last night at the thought of it. Do you see the conflict in feelings? I am happy and sad all in one that is a difficult position to be in.

In other news... I had an appointment with my Mid-Wife on Friday and had a quad screen done. Baby M's heartrate was about 146 and everything else seemed fine. I scheduled my big ultra sound for March 23! Yay! DH and I are still trying to decide how we are going to find out the sex of the baby. We definitely want to know it is just a matter of how he will find out. We are thinking that we will have them write it on a card and I will either open the card while on the phone with him or I open it while we are on Skype (if we can get that figured out).

That is all for tonight, I will do my 16 week survey on Wednesday with another bump picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment