
I am to say 7 interesting things about myself, so I will see if I can come up with 7 things...
1. I am a 2 time State Champion Powerlifter in Louisiana. I lifted in high school for 3 years in the 97 lb. weightclass.
2. I have never said a "curse" word in my life. DH would love for me to say a bad word, but I can't bring myself to do it.
3. I got married when I was 19.
4. I've gone to 4 different colleges/universities
5. I became a Christian when I was 8 yeas old and have been to church almost every Sunday since before I was born.
6. I love watching really sappy chick flicks when DH is deployed.
7. I don't really enjoy cooking. I claim I do, but I don't. I would much rather DH cook and I clean the kitchen.
I would like to nominate
Faith, Love, and TTC
The Best Days of Our Lives
Waiting for Baby Shmizz
Fuzzy Missives

I'm just the opposite, I love cooking but HATE cleaning :)
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome hun! & I can't believe you have never said a curse word! I have such a potty mouth..something I'm working on. :) Good for you!!
ReplyDelete