
We had our u/s today! It was amazing! I am totally in love with this little baby in my belly. It was moving around alot and doing flips. It was so cute. Since I had an internal u/s I was laying down and the CNMW (Certified Nurse Midwife)who I saw had the screen turned so he could get the measurements, but DH was able to see the baby alot more. I was happy with that and just looking at his face, he was smiling the whole time and watching the baby play.
Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)
How far along? : 10 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: According to my scale I'm down a pound, but the doctor's scale says I am down 1 1/2 pounds.
How big is baby?: Prune!
Maternity clothes? I am wearing maternity pants to work now. I can still fit in my non maternity jeans, but I have to wear my belly band. All of my prepregnancy shirts are getting too tight and short around the belly, so I might have to get new shirts.
Stretch marks? None yet, I am using stretch mark cream, lotion, and baby oil to keep my skin hydrated.
Sleep: I am sleeping ok. I toss and turn alot and wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Seeing my little baby and hearing the heartbeat!
Movement: Well, it's moving, but I can't feel it yet.
Food cravings: Soups and french fries are a new development.
Gender: No idea, but I still think it's a girl.
Labor Signs: None, please stay away for a while.
Belly Button in or out?: In for now.
What I am looking forward to: Getting a real baby bump.
Weekly Wisdom: Have Faith in God.
Milestones: Making it to 10 weeks and "outing" myself on Facebook tonight.

YAY what a cute little peanut!!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great u/s pic!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDelete