Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happiness Award!



Thank you Ging for this wonderful award! You can read her wonderful blog, A Healthier Me and Maybe Baby?

Ok, so 10 things that make me happy:
1. My wonderful DH. He is gone alot due to his job in the Air Force, but when he is gone all I can do is think about him and the fun things we can do when we get home.
2. The thought of becoming a stay at home mom
3. Graduating from school in Aug. after 6 years! Whoo Hoo!
4. My two furbabies, Darcy and Daphne who are long haired miniature Dachshunds.
5. My family, they live far away, but I love them to pieces.
6. Sitting on the couch watching The Office with DH.
7. Pizza. I love Pizza.
8. A hot cup of coffee...yumm.
9. Beautiful days where I can open all of the doors and windows in my house and read a good book.
10. My Nikon D40. My camera makes me happy.

I would like to pass this award on to some of the wonderful ladies whom I have met through the bump. Their blogs are linked below. Thanks again Ging! Mrs. Baby Fever ,A Woods , Mrs. Fuzz , and Finallyhismrs

1 comment: