Saturday, January 30, 2010

11 Weeks!



Baby's now the size of a lime!
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

How far along? : 11 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I am down 3 pound since pre-pregnancy, so I assume that is good news!

How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a Lime!

Maternity clothes? I am still wearing maternity pants to work, but they are a bit big since I've lost some weight. I can still fit in my non maternity jeans, but I have to wear my belly band. I still need to go shopping for some new shirts, but a friend of mine is going to give me some, Yay!

Stretch marks? None yet, I am using stretch mark cream, lotion, and baby oil to keep my skin hydrated. Let's hope that works!

Sleep: I am sleeping ok. I toss and turn alot and wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, so I wake up pretty drowsy.

Best moment this week: Going shopping for a stroller! It was so much fun, we didn't buy but we looked.

Movement: Still waiting to feel the movements. I can not wait for that day.

Food cravings: Cheese puffs! Yumm! Other than that none to make note of.

Gender: No idea. I should find out in about 2 months.

Labor Signs: None, please stay away for a while.

Belly Button in or out?: In, I don't expect that to pop for a while.

What I am looking forward to: Getting my Fetal Heart Doppler in the mail.

Weekly Wisdom: Love your baby with all of your heart. This is a special time in your life, so I plan to enjoy it.

Milestones: Shopping for strollers and I just bought my Fetal Doppler today! Yay!

Here is the Doppler I bought. I ordered it from amazon.com and it received excellent reviews. I can not wait to use it.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I hope you have good success with your doppler! It's cool that you have one and hopefully it'll work well so you can hear your little one whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are already 11 weeks!!! So exciting! I hope all is well with you and hubby!! Update me when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 11 Weeks!! I also recently purchased a doppler and it is totally worth the money!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i just found your blog and am a new follower/momma! i'm 15 weeks along and can't wait to follow along on your journey! congratulations! i am SUPER neurotic and purchased our own dopplar around week 12, too! i LOVE ours and use it EVERY single night before bed. See? Toldya I was neurotic! :)

    ReplyDelete