Tuesday, December 29, 2009

7 Weeks!


Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

How far along? : 7 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Last week I lost one pound, but then gained it back, so nothing gained, nothing lost

How big is baby?: Blue Berry!

Maternity clothes? Yes and no. I have been rocking my Belly Band for the past 2 or 3 weeks, but today I went shopping for maternity pants because my jeans no longer button.

Stretch marks? None yet, I hope they stay away!

Sleep: I can take a two hour nap during the day, but it takes me forever to get to sleep at night. I then have to get up twice in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.

Best moment this week: Telling DH's family the big news!

Movement: Just gas.

Food cravings: Cheese, Chicken Sandwiches, and Mexican.

Gender: Won't know for quite a while.

Labor Signs: Stay away for about 8 months please...

Belly Button in or out?: Inny

What I am looking forward to: Getting my new maternity pants in the mail.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't try squeezing into clothes that are too small, just go buy maternity, they are so comfortable!

Milestones: I bought my first pregnancy bra, an entire size larger than what I normally wear.... and it's huge!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! A little blueberry in there! So how excited were DH's family? I hope your Christmas was fantastic! If you get a chance email me and let me know how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete