Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4 Weeks

Yesterday I went to get the blood test to confirm my pregnancy and of course it was positive. I am terrified of needles, but it wasn't so bad. They told me I had to go to the OB clinic and start my inital paper work and blood screen. So, today I went and filled out a book of paper work and went down to the lab. I had to pee so bad, so I was glad there was a urine sample involved! I went to the back where they took 7 viles of blood!! I couldn't believe that in 24 hours I gave 8 viles of blood. I hope LO is getting enough. I got scheduled for an orientation for next Tuesday and my first u/s is scheduled for Jan. 20, a month and a half, but I can't wait!

Ok, it might be a bit early for this, but I am going to do it anyway.

How far along? : 4 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: no gain, no loss

How big is baby?: Poppy seed

Maternity clothes? None, but my pants are tight from the bloat by the end of the day.

Stretch marks? Please dear Lord, keep those away.

Sleep: Yes, I am very sleepy these days.

Best moment this week: Finding out I'm Pregnant!

Movement: Just gas.

Food cravings: Does water count? I am thirsty All. The. Time.

Gender: Won't know for quite a while.

Labor Signs: Stay away for about 8 months please...

Belly Button in or out?: Inny

What I am looking forward to: Telling my parents, brother, and sister hopefully by the end of the week.

Weekly Wisdom: If you are tired, then sleep or else it is hard to function.

Milestones: My first doctor's appointment and getting poked with needles and not freaking out! I'm a big girl now!

1 comment: