Monday, December 7, 2009

BFP!!

Yay! I got my BFP tonight! I am so excited! I am still in shock and poor DH doesn't know what to think. He hasn't said much since I ran into the other room with my pee stick while he was playing the piano. I know he is thinking about finances, deployments, and our future. I am just wanting to tell everyone in the world. What a day to remember for sure!
I am 3 weeks 5 days pregnant and according to FF my EDD is Aug. 19. Next week I will start that survey that goes around.
I don't know if it is nerves or what, but I am feel nauseous right now.



In week 3, sperm meets egg, and voila: conception! Your little zygote sets off on a six-day trek through your fallopian tubes, dividing and redividing into identical cells as it travels to your uterus. Read more about baby this week.
> In week 4, now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) splits in two, becoming the embryo and the placenta. The amniotic sac and fluid are forming around baby, and will act as a cushion for the next eight months. Read more about baby this week.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! Congrats girl!! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I am so excited. I still can not believe it. It is becoming more real because I am so tired and nauseous. I can not wait to tell my parents tonight! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats mkemily!!! I am so happy for you! What better Christmas gift could you ask for? Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Congrats!! Join the August 2010 Moms board :)

    ReplyDelete