He tells me that he thought we were not going to actively try and it seemed like that is what I was trying to do by planning perfectly well timed sex. I thought I was just being honest with him by letting him know when I was Oing. Well, this conversation turned into a long several hour conversation about his fears, concerns, and changes he wanted to make in his life. I tell him that I thought he could make those changes as we are trying.
After talking a while he says, "Give me one month."
One Month?! Seriously? I mean, if all he needed was one month why couldn't we just have sex that night? In baby making world one month doesn't mean much. We wouldn't even find out if I was KU for 2 weeks, so we might as well have just done it.
Well, I think he is still freaked out at the possibility of being a dad and we haven't has sex since Tuesday, yep that's right, nearly a week.
I'm not going to lie, I cried when he told me he wanted to wait a month. Ugh. Hormones.

It sounds like your husband got stage fright. That is what happened to my husband and he asked me not to tell him when I am Oing.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your husband freaked out and I hope next month is better!
-flgirl79
yeah...I've heard this happens a lot with men not wanting to know because they feel like that is the only reason that you want to have sex with them! GL to you hun...I'm here if you need to talk!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am over it now, I just had a slight temper tantrum. I think it was just shocking for him, but now I think he is getting used to the idea. I'll keep you posted.
ReplyDelete