Monday, November 9, 2009

I made It!

That's right folks, I made it to 10 DPO!!! Whoo Hoo! I am so excited that my LP is finally lengthening. In the last 5 and half months (6 cycles) my longest LP has been 8 DPO. I may not be KU (I caved and tested this afternoon and it was neg.), but I am excited that my body can now allow itself to get pregnant. Maybe out timing for next cycle can be better if it doesn't work out this cycle. Although, I should be Oing during our vacation to my parents house during Thanksgiving, so I don't know how that is going to work out. I guess we will have to sneak off at some point during the trip to get some time to ourselves.

If you would like to check out my chart here it is.

1 comment:

  1. Your chart is looking pretty promising! How exciting would that be!!

    ReplyDelete