I am on CD 11 with 2 days of spotting and no more symptoms. For the past week or so I had phantom symptoms like crazy including bloat, nausea, headaches, and cramps. For the past 2 days I've been feeling full, but that is about it. I was really tired yesterday and had a headache, but after taking some Tylenol and an nap I felt better.
I took 2 tests and both were neg. Last night my spotting started and it has been on and off today. DH says I'm not KU, but I still have a hard time believing it. I am in disbelief that my LP is this long! I am out of pregnancy tests so if AF still isn't here by Fri(14 DPO) then I will test that afternoon or Sat. morning.
Don't worry I will keep you all posted!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment