Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Wish...

About a week ago I saw a shooting star and of course I made a wish, but I can't even remember what I wished, I have so many. Some of my wishes are below.

I wish:
  • DH comes home safe and sound
  • We have a baby who is healthy. Don't we all wish that.
  • We can have a wonderful life surrounded by people who love me, no brainer
  • We can have a big house with lots of room for said children to play.
  • I can have a job that I love where it doesn't feel like I am working as well as,
  • To be a stay at home mom so I can watch their every moment.
  • I can sing.
  • I can dance. Not like night club sort of dancing, but real dancing.
  • I to be famous. I don't know why, but I do.
  • To be a size 2 again. I'm working at it, but not hard enough.
  • To have perfect hair, that is rare, but nontheless, my wish.
Some of these are superficial, but some of them I really wish. Not only are they wishes, but prayers as well. I hope one day to have some of these things, like the children, the ability to be a stay at home mom, and for DH to come home safe, healthy and happy. So far I love my life, but I think many times it is only beginning. I hope I can look back at it when I'm 90 and feel totally complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment