Saturday, August 15, 2009

Big news from DH

Well, I know I am such a big baby and I alway need confirmation about everything. I am always the person who asks, "Are you sure? Are you sure you're sure?" So when DH told me over a month ago he was ready start talking aobut the baby topic I was so excited. As it happens, he got a lot of job things pushed his way. We thought we might be moving, then it turns out we are staying, but then we also have the decision to make as to whether or not DH wants to stay in the Air Force.

I wrote him a nice long letter about a month ago, so he wrote me a 7 page letter back, and of course it got lost in the mail. I am totally bumbed about it because he wrote all about his thoughts on us having children and his job and everything. So he sent me an email today and told me that since I didn't get my letter he would reconfirm that when he gets home in about two months we can start trying. He said it may not be right away, but honestly, how can that be stopped? I mean, when he comes home and if I'm Oing, is he really going to not have sex with me?

Among all of that I am feeling really anxious about upcoming events. I think the thing I am most anxiou about is getting DH home and start the baby making! I am so ready to be a mom! I am anxious about my certification exams I have to take in the next 2 weeks, I am anxious about school starting up again, I am anxious to just get DH home in general. I am tired of being alone, I miss him so much. It really sucks having him away. He is so miserable out there, he is ready to be home. We are taking a trip when he gets back and hopfully we will both relax and get reaquanted with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment