Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cycle #2 and the Mini Story

I'm on the Cycle #2. This is a good thing and not so good thing. The good thing is it was a 27 day cycle, the bad thing is I don't think I O'd. To keep my head on straight, this is only my first cycle off BCP, so odds are I will eventually O within the next few cycles.
My sister got off her BCP, had one average length cycle, then had a 180 day cycle. I really hope my cycle stays average length.
On another note, DH has been gone for one month! Only 3 to go! I am so excited. This month has gone by pretty fast and I have tons going on in July, to it should fly by! He is having a hard time right now, so that makes me really sad to hear. On a lighter note, he wrote me a letter and told me I didn't have to tip toe around the baby topic anymore (like I was). He was still somewhat sandoffish about TTC when he comes home, but I think he is totally on board now. We knew that I would be off BCP when he comes home and that it was totally possible to become pregnant soon afterwards, but as far as making an effort for perfect timing I'm not sure that we were going to go that far right away.
I helped a friend of mine tonight who is a full time nanny for a 2 month old and part time for a 6 month old. I helped tonight with the 6 month old and he was adorable! It made my heart ache playing with him and feeding him. It made me want to be a mother 10x's more than what I wanted it before.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your DH is getting on board about TTC. That's exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that DH is on board with TTC. GL!

    ReplyDelete