So charting is going well. I was surprised as to how easy it is. I wake up every morning at 7:00, take my temperature, then go back to sleep. I am trying to actually get out of bed after I temp, but no such luck. I did get up at 7:45 this morning, that is an improvement.
My only charting issue now is I'm having a bit of trouble checking my CM. I think its one thing, when it may be something else. Although I'm only on CD 8, so I think after this cycle I'll get the hang of it.
I have to say that I am glad I decided to do this while DH is deployed. I can see how a person who is just beginning to chart and wanting to TTA can get pregnant and claim "charting doesn't work." I've heard that before. I don't have anything good right now, so this is pretty boring, but it's what I'm working with right now. I will be really excited to see when I O. That is my big fear, that I will have a 90 Day cycle also annovulatory (sp?). Here's to hoping!!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment