Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Baby Fever
Baby fever just hit me really hard. I love facebook, but sometimes, it is really difficult to look at all of my friends with their pictures of their babies and not get sad. That is the story of my life. Almost everyone I know has a child, which is wonderful, I am so happy for them, but I get sad every time I look at their pictures and see the conversations with the other moms about going to mommy groups and playdates. I think part of it is because I am lonely. DH has only been gone a week and we have about 18 more to go before he's home and we can start TTC. If my friends don't have a baby then they are pregnant and showing their belly pics or putting baby stuff on their status. I just really wanted to vent. That will be me one day, but not anytime soon (at least not for another 4 months).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment