I'm on CD 2. I have been temping for 3 days now and I have to say so far it is going well. I was concerned that my temp would be high today because tossing and turning so much this morning, but turns out it was lower than it was yesterday.
I have been going on FF updating things throughout the day, I can see how I could easily become addicted to it.
I got up this morning and went for a run/walk. I'm working my way up to running a mile, so far I can go 1/4 of a mile without stopping, then walk a bit then run some more. I only did a mile this morning, but I managed to run over half of it, so I was impresses with myself.
That is all for now. I must get off of this and work on some homework.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment