This is Day 3 of not being on BCP! That is so exciting! I can not believe that we are already at this point in our lives of a baby being the next step. I somewhat feel bad for Seth that I have been talking about babies since before our 2 year anniversary. Tomorrow will be 3 years of being married and that is all I've talked about for an entire year. I feel like he maybe thinks that I haven't appreciated our time together. So, I asked him about it and he seems to know that I do love our time of it just being the two of us. Who knows, it may be us for a while long than anticipated.
I took my first temperature today. I'm still not on CD1, but I plan on temping every morning that way I will know my temp. for CD1. I just hope that this will not turn into a 90 Day Cycle. I'm sure I will have more later on this front, but I will keep you all posted.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment