Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cycle #3

We are officially on cycle #3 of TTC. I don't know if I explained this before, but here it is again if I did. I am saying this is cycle #3 because when DH come home from his deployment on Oct. 5 I was in the middle of a cycle and had not confirmed O yet, so that I am counting as cycle #1 but it ended up being anovulatory. On Oct. 14 I started cycle #2 in which I actually Od, and now that AF is here again I am on cycle #3. It is weird thinking that we are on our third cycle of TTC.
I don't know how it is going to go though. It just so happens that my projected O date is going to be while we are at my parent's house, just my luck. Not only that, but the Friday after Thanksgiving (the possible O date) DH is leaving to go on a hunting trip with his dad and brothers.
We shall see how this all plays out in a few weeks.

Just an update:
DH is now totally on board with TTC. He has even made jokes about it such as putting on the shopping list "Wine...Baby pending". I thought it was cute.

2 comments: