I'm beginning to wonder if Cycle #2 off BCP will be anovulatory like #1. I have no temp shift so far, I had just a tiny bit of EWCM that I only noticed on my tp last nigh, but when I did an internal check nothing was there. Now, my CM is dry. I'll see how this week goes. I may have a long cycle where this will be never ending, or it will end in AF in a few days with anovulatory cycle. If cycle #3 is also AO then I guess DH and I will have a lot to talk about as far as what our next step will be. I know the Dr. will put me on something to get me Oing, but DH and I will have to talk about if we are definately ready for that and a child. It is nerve racking thinking about this, so in the words of one of America's favorite characters Scarlet O'Hara, "I'll think about it tomorrow, afterall, tomorrow is another day."
Link to chart:
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gotta love Scarlett's outlook on life ;-)
ReplyDelete