Friday, July 10, 2009
I've got the fever...
Baby Fever that is. I went to hang out with my friend today who is a nanny for a two month old and was able to play with the baby. The baby herself looks like Donald Trump, she is cute in the way that she is a baby and all babies are cute, but she isn't the cutest baby I've ever seen. She had this hair thing going on that was weird. But, nonetheless, she was so tiny and cute that I just wanted to scoop her up and take her home with me and love on her forever. It made me want a baby so much more than ever. I am getting to the point where I just feel a void in my life now. I think part of it is just that DH is deployed and I miss him, but I think that it is more than that. I just am so ready to be a mom. I want to love and nurture a child more than anything. There is only so much you can teach a dog, and they are not listening to me anymore. I am just so ready. I'm sure everyone who will read this knows how I feel. How do you get over that feeling of your life being incomplete? How do you cope from day to day knowing that it is all a waiting game? What makes it worse, but not nearly as bad as it could be, is that I still have to wait 2 1/2 more months before anything can be done about it. I guess I will just have to get over it and live my life from day to day living in the present and not worry about tomorrow, or yesterday. God has really been teaching me lately to enjoy the season I am in now. Enjoy the summer while it is summer and not worry about the fall. When I'm in the fall don't worry about the spring, it will come when it comes. Ecclesiastes says "To everything there is a season." This is my season to be a woman, wife, daughter, sister, and friend, not a mom. Thank you God for this wisdom, please help me live it day to day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment