Since my labs came back normal, for the most part, I will still be able to make the trip to see my family where they will be throwing me my first Baby Shower!! Yay! Thank you Jesus for this wonderful news and keeping me and our Little Guy healthy!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Labs are Back
Yesterday I turned in my 24 hour urine test as well as had some blood work done to check for Pregnancy Induced Hypertension. My MW was supposed to call me yesterday afternoon, but not shockingly he didn't so I called him today. He said that the volume of urine I turned it was really high (It was 3,000 ml or 3 Liters). Because of the high volume my protein levels were elevated. All of my blood work came back normal, so he thinks they are high because of the volume of urine. He wants me to repeat the 24 hour urine test when I go in for my next appointment on May 24 as well as do my 1 hour glucose test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Woohoo! Yay for positive BW results! I also wanted to tell you that your bump in your update post below is absolutely precious!!!
ReplyDeleteAw Thank You!
ReplyDelete