23 Weeks!
Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!
Source: thebump.com
How far along? : 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 9 pounds since the day I found out I was pregnant. Yikes! I've never seen numbers this high on the scale.
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a Papaya! It is about 11 inches long from head to rump. If I had to guess I would say he is about 11-11.5 inches long, but what do I know, really?
Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity! I can wear some sweat pants and my t-shirts that are non maternity. I am almost in the need of maternity undershirts.
Stretch marks? I think I might be getting stretch marks around my belly button. Ugh.
Sleep: It is alright. Some nights are better than others. Some mornings I wake up with a back ache and stiff, but other mornings I wake up feeling great.
Best moment this week: Finally deciding on a name! But we aren't telling, so sorry!
Movement: Yes!! I can feel baby everyday now! It is amazing.
Food cravings: Juice, water, milk, cereal, and pizza! Yummy! I am also getting into eating lots of fruit.
Gender: Boy!! We are so excited!
Labor Signs: Nope, but I feel pressure on my cervix when I'm on my feet too long.
Belly Button in or out?: It's official, I have an outie now. You can even see it through my shirt.
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 9 pounds since the day I found out I was pregnant. Yikes! I've never seen numbers this high on the scale.
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a Papaya! It is about 11 inches long from head to rump. If I had to guess I would say he is about 11-11.5 inches long, but what do I know, really?
Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity! I can wear some sweat pants and my t-shirts that are non maternity. I am almost in the need of maternity undershirts.
Stretch marks? I think I might be getting stretch marks around my belly button. Ugh.
Sleep: It is alright. Some nights are better than others. Some mornings I wake up with a back ache and stiff, but other mornings I wake up feeling great.
Best moment this week: Finally deciding on a name! But we aren't telling, so sorry!
Movement: Yes!! I can feel baby everyday now! It is amazing.
Food cravings: Juice, water, milk, cereal, and pizza! Yummy! I am also getting into eating lots of fruit.
Gender: Boy!! We are so excited!
Labor Signs: Nope, but I feel pressure on my cervix when I'm on my feet too long.
Belly Button in or out?: It's official, I have an outie now. You can even see it through my shirt.
Milestones: Having to take off my wedding rings and getting my outie belly button.
New Pregnancy Symptom: New item of the past two weeks, swollen fingers and hurt feet. I had to take my wedding rings off and buy cheap Wal-Mart ones.
What I am looking forward to: Next week is V-Day!
Weekly Wisdom: Take this time to enjoy yourself and the time you have with just you and your DH. Things will never be the same (so I've heard).
New Pregnancy Symptom: New item of the past two weeks, swollen fingers and hurt feet. I had to take my wedding rings off and buy cheap Wal-Mart ones.
What I am looking forward to: Next week is V-Day!
Weekly Wisdom: Take this time to enjoy yourself and the time you have with just you and your DH. Things will never be the same (so I've heard).

Hey Emily! I was thinking about you and wondering where you had gone just today! I can't believe how far along you are already!
ReplyDelete