Friday, April 23, 2010

I Thought This Day Would Never Come!

Today was my last day of Student Teaching!! I am so beyond thrilled that I am only one semester away from graduating! Normally the semester you student teach is the semester you graduate, but I have a summer class to take, only one online class, though.

I am at that point where I am so close that I am afraid that something is going to go wrong that will prevent me from graduating this summer. I know I am paranoid, but it still freaks me out. It has taken me 6 years to get to this point so I am eagerly awaiting my time to be finished with this and I can be a stay at home mom.

So for you college grads, did you get nervous it all wouldn't work out you would be in school forever?

2 comments:

  1. I know I was nervous. At my school, they don't give you your actual diploma till about 6 weeks or so after graduation, so it took me awhile to feel like I actually graduated! I kept thinking 'am I really graduated?...are you sure?'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I remember feeling like it would never end...but here I am, 6 more weeks until the end of my last year of teaching, and about to be a stay at home mom too! My dream is finally coming true; God is good. I still can't believe that I actually taught for 3 years...the credential program seems like it was just yesterday! Congrats on being (almost) done!

    ReplyDelete